Sunday 16 December 2012

MY VIEW ABOUT....

Assalamualaikum.Bismillah…hi guys. We meet again. Today I want to talk about  -------->WRITING! What a scary word ever! Since I was in the high school, I do not really like writing. I never said I HATE IT but just do not like it. Why??? Well… When my teachers asked me to write something like an essay, I will become blur person. BLUR! What should I write? How I want to write? What is the next sentence? How about the ending? Is the grammar are correct? All that questions will frolicks in my mind. I will face the thing whether in “Bahasa Malaysia” subject or in English subject. When it comes to WRITING, I do not know what to do. I have no idea at all. However, I still keep practicing it. I just hope that in Miss Zu’s class I will do better than usual. Keep trying Nina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger