Friday 28 December 2012

TOPIC!


TUESDAY, 18/12/2012

Wuhu… Today my class at Blok U. Today we discuss about term paper’s topic. Firstly, Miss Zu shows us her ex-students topic and what type of essay for their topic. Miss Zu already told us yesterday to find our own topic and today she can check and approve it. First pair to show their topic is Sarra and Syafiqah. Miss asked them to find another topic. After a several pair show their topic miss get up and told us that our topic is too common and many students have done it before. Then, miss ask about what type of essay that we want to do it. Since my topic is not shown yet, so I try to ask miss whether my topic is okay or not. Unfortunately, it is common for her. My partner and I have to find new topic. Until here people. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger