Sunday 3 March 2013

COMMENTING DRAFT AND REPLACEMENT CLASS


MONDAY, 25/02/2013
Assalamualaikum readers. Today my class at DSP. Today we have to bring our laptop to the class because Miss Zu wants to check our first draft essay. We also have to comment others group essay.  My group has to change with Salihin’s group since both of us doing the same type of essay.  Salihin’s group did many comments to my group’s essay. Both of them, Salihin and Faiz gave positive comments like “your point is great”. Thanks guys. We also did a lot of commenting on their draft especially on spelling. What I hope is what I’m commenting on it is right. Hehehhehee…
 All day we just do that in class for today. At the same time, we get back our outline paper that one we submit to Miss Zu. We got 4.5 over 5. Yeahhhhhhh!!!! We make mistakes especially on sentence structure. Emmmm.  Some of the group gets a message from Miss Zu on that paper. Something likes “See me”. I don’t know. I glad that not on my group’s paper. Fuhhhh… We dismiss at 4 o’clock. BUT we have replacement class on night. See you guys tonight!
At night.
Our class for tonight supposes to be start on sharp 8 o’clock but my friend and I was late! OMG! How come? Tonight task is in a group. If before this, we done with cause and effect essay, for tonight we do problem and solution essay. Members of my group are me, Izani, Pika, Zu and Ita. Out title for this essay is about TEENAGERS VANDALISM.  Once again, we have to be a critical thinker. For this time essay, Miss Zu asks us to put the text citation. Miss Zu said one paragraph with one citation is just great. My part is introduction. It a little easier compare to before this. Hehehhehee…. With the help of MR. GOOGLE, I found the text citation that suitable for my introduction. We end this class at 10 o’clock. Bye guys!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger